Our Code of Conduct
At UX Nordic ApS (also Westwerk Events ApS), we are committed to creating a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for all our employees, partners and conference attendees. Harassment and discrimination have no place in our workplace nor at our events, and we will not tolerate any behavior that violates this commitment.
The following code of conduct outlines our expectations for all members of the UX Nordic community:
- Respect for all individuals: We treat all individuals with respect and dignity, regardless of their gender, race, sexuality, religion, age, or any other characteristic.
- Zero tolerance for discrimination: We do not tolerate any form of discrimination, including but not limited to racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or any other discriminatory behavior.
- Zero tolerance for harassment: We do not tolerate any form of harassment, including but not limited to physical, verbal, or sexual harassment, or any behavior that creates an intimidating, offensive, or hostile work environment.
- Inclusive language: We use inclusive language that is respectful of all individuals, avoiding language that is offensive, stereotypical, or derogatory.
- Professional conduct: We act in a professional and respectful manner at all times, treating everyone with fairness, honesty, and integrity.
- Reporting and addressing incidents: We encourage all employees to report any incidents of discrimination or harassment to a supervisor, manager, or human resources representative. We will investigate all reports and take appropriate action to address any violations of this code of conduct.
- No retaliation: We do not tolerate retaliation against any individual who reports a violation of this code of conduct.
As members of the UX Nordic ApS community, we all have a responsibility to uphold this code of conduct and create a safe, inclusive, and respectful workplace for everyone.
If any violation of this code of conduct is committed to you or brought to your attention, please contact our CEO Luciano Lykkebo at email@example.com. Your report will be treated confidentially, and we will take immediate action to resolve the situation.